CHEHAB BROTHERS S.A.L. was established in the year 1949 in Beirut, Lebanon . It was founded by a group of three brothers , L’Emir Zakaria Chehab , L’Emir Abdul-Halim Chehab and L’Emir M. Mounir Chehab .
The importance of new industries launched in Lebanon during early fifties caused the initial step for Chehab Brothers to import and sell various Industrial machines and relative tools and equipment in Lebanon. The excellence in technical, marketing and managerial skills, customer satisfaction and service allowed the company to establish itsself as one of the leading companies in its field.
Throughout the years, the company grew to be one of the largest family owned companies in Lebanon and to gain an extensive worldwide reputation in countries such as Italy, Japan, USA, Germany, Switzerland, U.K., China, Denmark, Austria, France, Poland and Romania. This allowed the company to increase and expanded our sales program, strategy and product groups to include new markets in the Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Today, Chehab Brothers holds more than 25,000 items in stock, consisting of machine tools, woodworking machines, power tools, welding machines, electrical equipment and components, construction equipment, building materials, submersible & centrifugal pumps and medical equipment. 300 employees and more than 50 vehicles over its different branches have been made available to ensure customer satisfaction.